1. Seller guarantees pup to be delivered in good health, current on vaccinations, and free of Distemper, Parvo, Parainfluenza,
and any Life Threatening Genetic Defect.
2. Puppies will be dewormed at time of shipping or pick up, and a normal deworming should follow as recommended by your
vet. Shots and dewormings are the responsibility of the buyer. Any pup that develops an illness related to lack of shots or
deworminsg will NOT be replaced. It is the responsibility of the new owner to keep up with all vaccinations.
3. Purchaser agrees to follow up with a Veterinary Clinic within 48 hours of receiving the pup. At that time, if it is
determined the pup has any of the above or if the pup is found to have a genetic defect, Duncan’s Pits will replace
the pup. We do reserve the right to ask for a second opinion on any findings by the said Vet.
4. Purchaser agrees to prove a safe home for their new pup and will not use the pup for any illegal activity. If at any
time, the purchaser is found to be using the pup for illegal activity, Duncan’s
Pits reserves the right to regain possession of the pup. We do not tolerate dog fighting,
and WILL pursue legal action to regain rights to the pup.
5. A deposit is required to hold any puppy under the age of 6 weeks. Deposits are $200.00. Puppies are required to be paid
for in full by 6 weeks of age. If at 6 weeks of age the pup
has not been paid for in full, you will forfeit your deposit. If you change your mind on a pup, your deposit may be transferred
to any available pup at that time, however will not be refunded.
6. If you are purchasing a blue coated pup, you should understand that blue coated dogs are more prone to skin and coat
problems. This is simply the result of the blue coat coloring. We do NOT guarantee against skin of coat problems. We will
not be held responsible for skin or coat problems that are common among dogs with blue coloring.
7. If at any time the purchaser can no longer provide for the pup, we will gladly accept the pup back. We do not want to
see any of our dogs end up in shelters! By signing our agreement, you understand that if at any time you can not longer care
for your dog, you will contact Duncan‘s Pits.
8. Duncan’s Pits reserves the right to include our kennel name on the puppy registration paperwork.
9. Payments may be made with postal money orders, certified bank check, money gram, or western union. We will NOT accept
any personal checks.
THIS IS A LEGEAL BINDING CONTRACT
By signing this agreement, you understand what you have read, and understand that we do enforce this agreement 100%. You
also understand that Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE and may only be transferred to another litter or puppy.
THIS IS A LEAGEAL BINDING CONTRACT IF ANY LEAGEAL BILLS THAT OCCUR THEN PURCHASER WILL PAY THEM.
City, State, ZIP: _____________________________________________
Phone: (_____) _______-_______
Pup Pick # ______________ Sex _____________
Price $______________ Shipping (if needed) $300.00 Total ___________
Deposit _________________Balance ________________
Purchaser Signature __________________________________________
Breeder Signature ____________________________________________